JOINELITE is a professional multi party HD video conferencing service based on Lifesize Cloud technology. It is aimed at companies who mainly use H.323/SIP endpoints and wish to hold multi party video conferences without the expense of purchasing and managing expensive and complex hardware infrastructure such as MCUs and gateways.
With JOINELITE you can use any video conferencing system (Lifesize, Polycom, Cisco, Avaya, Huawei, etc.) and any PC, tablet or smartphone.
JOINELITE is a cloud-based video conferencing service particularly suitable for large companies with a number of users from 50 to 1000. It is integrated with Skype for Business, the new Unified Communications platform from Microsoft, which replaces Lync.
JOINELITE removes the need for valuable internal IT resource which is often needed to manage, organize and conduct video meetings. Our video conference service is also offered on a pay-per-use, per day basis, at extremely affordable prices.
Before buying a MCU why not take a free trial with our JOINELITE H.323 video conferencing service!
Our cloud-based MCU service is always at your disposal for
HD MULTI PARTY VIDEO CONFERENCING
with any H.323/SIP room system, PC, tablet and smartphone.
- H.323/SIP multi video conferencing service that can be purchased also on a pay-per-use per day basis
- No hardware or software to install on your company’s servers
- Video resolution in Continuous Presence up to 720p@60 fps
- Support of H.261, H.263, H.263 +, H.264, H.264 SVC codecs
- Mute and video privacy mode
- Application and data sharing in H.239 and BFCP standard
- Private chat
- Service can be used on any H.323/SIP room system, as well as on PCs, tablets and smartphones
- Video conference software client for Windows and Macl
- Free videoconference app for mobile devices
- Windows and Mac operating systems for PC, iOS and Android for tablets and smartphones
- IVR video conference hosting service
- Ability to protect video conferences with an access PIN
- Video conference management functions
- Ability to connect telephones (audio only) via 57 PoPs around the world
- Recording and streaming of video conferences