Why is VCaaS becoming the number 1 choice for video conferencing and collaboration
The way that businesses collaborate and communicate has changed in the recent years. Where we once hosted boring office meetings and travelled for conferences, we now have digital solutions that enhance convenience, improve productivity, and save companies crucial time and money. VCaaS, or Video Conferencing as a Service is the new solution that allows individuals and groups to communicate through instant HD video at the click of a button.
With cloud-hosted video conferencing solutions, companies can get meetings up and running in moments, with high-quality calls that can be issued from a range of different devices, anywhere with a connection to the internet. This means that users get more face-to-face humanized communications, and administrators have a simpler way to offer secure and effective unified communications.
The Features of VCaaS Systems
There are plenty of different video conferencing services available on the market today, each offering their own unique collections of specializations and features. For the best results, it helps to look for a VCaaS solutions that offers a robust range of useful features, including:
- Security:Support for firewalls and encryptions that help to keep private meetings secure and prevent unwanted attendees.
- Interoperability:A system that supports several end-to-end connections regardless of device, video system, or computer.
- Easy-of-use:Services that allow a quick and easy operability are far more appealing to most businesses who don’t have time to learn new business strategies and solutions for managing admin portals
- Quality and affordability:A good VCaaS solution will find a balance between budget and quality that allows customers to access the high-def video and audio they need without breaking the bank.
- Automatic updates: An automatically updated system ensures you always have the latest feature that the software has to offer, improving security and performance.
- Virtual meeting rooms:Virtual meeting rooms make easier and more convenient the communication between members of a team within the modern remote-working era.
Additionally, some VCaaS Systems might include productivity-boosting services like:
- Search-based directories
- Call escalation solutions
- 24/7 customer support
- Recording and sharing solutions
- Scheduling integrations
- Guest invites
- Device support
- Live chat
- Screen sharing
Benefits of VCaaS
Although the benefits of a video conferencing system will often depend on the kind of solution you get, there are several advantages that can be accessed no matter which program you choose. For instance, VCaaS systems:
- Improves customer communications:Ensuring that calls are handled quickly and efficiently, while improving the way that clients can interact with your company.
- Enhance business productivity:Hosted solutions can improve productivity by giving workers more flexibility in dealing with their video conferencing services.
- Are all-in-one solutions:VCaaS options give businesses the chance to replace outdated web or audioconferencing services with cloud video solutions. Unified services are more efficient, and better at developing a great user experience.
- Scale perfectly with growing businesses:Because they’re cloud-based VCaaS systems can scale to grow and change as your company grows. This makes it easier for businesses of all sizes to benefit from video conferencing.
- Improve accessibility:A VCaaS system offers a single identity on multiple devices that means businesses are always reachable. From virtual meeting rooms, to simple communication, the flexible nature of VCaaS creates a unifying experience.
- Low cost– You don’t need to purchase expensive hardware!
- Sweat those assets!– Ability to accommodate your existing legacy video endpoints into the service